13. januar 2012

Just a small blog post - WORLDS!

,
Oh boy oh boy - I got news! Good and for me big news. Today I got the sweetest email, saying that I'm elected for the hold on - the world championships in Koksijde. Yes season goal number 2 and the biggest of them all is achieved!  I'm going, this is gonna be my second world championship participation, and it's properly gonna be even bigger, more crazy and spectacular then my first in Tabor. Looking forward to it, already one big happy smile just by thinking of it. 

A world championship is always a very special race, and especially for us cyclo cross riders. The worlds is our Tour de France, there does not exist any race. This is the race every single cross rider dreams about winning, this is the ONE! The SuperPrestige or the GVA-trofeo are big race series but nothing compares to the feeling, atmosphere and desire by the world championship. Everybody dreams and wants the rainbow colours! So this Friday the 13th. turned out to be a very happy and good day. Still smiling here. 

My goal is to ride a race, where I can look back knowing that I did all I could do. I will be riding with a big smile and my face and enjoying every single aspects of it. It's gonna be a killer race, and I feel ready for it! It's not everyone who gets to ride at a world championships, I made it, but so far I will keep focus on the next two worldcups, the first to come in 2 days. 

Still flying as high as a kite...!! 

0 comments to “Just a small blog post - WORLDS!”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger