19. oktober 2010

WC in Aigle

,
Actually I don't know what to write, I still don't really know what happen in Aige. It was diffently not one of my best days, nothing really worked my way.


It's was just and still are very frustrating. I was in the red/white jersey, had my new blue sidi shoes on, which by the way was a beautifully match, but maybe it was just bad luck. It all started with a terrible start caused by that I couldn't click into my pedals, on the 2 lap I broke my front shifter, and through out the race my pedals and I never really became souldmates. So yesterday in München I took the consequence and bought new pedals, so today the STEVENS bikes said hello to my new shimano xt pedals.


We arrived in Plzen late afternoon after had spend 2 hourse at http://www.feine.de/FeineFahrraeder/Willkommen.html, where we got my shifter to work again, which more or less saved my WC start in Plzen. So if you are ever in München I can recommed this amasing bikeshop!


Today after arriving in Plzen we wanted to take a biketrip up a long the riverside, but after 30 mins of riding we ended up doing singletracks along the river, and despite that one of my cleats went loose I had a good but short first traning in Plzen.

Take care

Nikoline

Photos all taken by Luc Van Der Meiren

0 comments to “WC in Aigle”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger