21. november 2010

German cup in Berlin and Hamburg

,
Last weekend the raceprogram said German Cup in Berlin and Hamburg. With me I had my boyfriend Jacob who also did the race saturday. It was my first time in Berlin, but I didn't get to see much off the beautiful city, so luckly my mother and I are planing to do a Berlin trip just the two of us, after the CX season.

The race saturday was with lots of sandy run-ups and technical tracks which I really like. I loved the course from the start. I had a perfect start, but I might have pushed it a bite to hard in the begining of the race, because after leading the first half round I found my self in the 4th position, which I was not satisfied with, so I pulled my self up, and rode to a comfortable 3rd place, which was my best resultat so fare in the German cup.
After a nice day in the Berlin sandbox, I was looking forward to the race in Hamburg. Last year the course was really sandy and fast, so that was what I was preparing for. We staying with the team in a really nice hotel just 200 meter from the course :-). Sunday morning when I woke up, was my beautifully sandy and fast course translated into a mud hell, which I wasn't prepared for at all. The race was not my best, or my worst, overall I finish 4th.

The results this weekend meant that in the overall Germany Cup, am I now in a 3 position. On thursday I'm going to Koksijde with the National Team :-) My new champion clothing should arrive monday or thuesday, so for this WorldCup everything is going to be great.

0 comments to “German cup in Berlin and Hamburg”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger