12. december 2011

Not everything turns out the way you want...

,

Well don’t know what to say about this weekend of racing! Last night I was not feeling super at all! I was very disappointed about my self and my racing, this was not what I had in mind!

I spend the most of the night searching the internet for funny clips to keep my mind from thinking on this bad weekend of racing! I had a good talk with a good friend, which help a lot to get the right angle on how, why and what happened this weekend. I try not to sleep at the thought, now I think or hope that I just landed on the shit this weekend, not much to do about it, You know shit happens - they even got a slogan saying it, so it's true :-) there is nothing you can do about it, sometimes that is just simply what happens. As a person I’m very competitive, and I hate losing or being weak, that’s why I always get rather frustrated, angry or confined when I’m not happy about how I performed. I can spend hours thinking on what I should have or could have done!!! Normally it takes some hours staring at my computer, mostly facebook or the TV to realise that it's okay! Life is good, and Belgium is still an amazing place to be... Don't want to be anywhere else than here!

Krist Vanmelle took this awesome picture from Scheldecross! He just nailed it! Do I need to say more!!!

Today is a new day, and already looking forward to tomorrow where I going to take my beloved Brothers cross bike for a spin. If you want to know more about my cross bikes you can check them out here: http://www.brothers-bikes.de/

Yesterday when I was searching my mind and the internet for answers I found this song. I heard it by coincidence and now I just love it… I don’t understand what they are singing, but it sounds good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTazPPWIKk&ob=av2e

Now I will act all Danish and take the city bike in order to do my grocery shopping! The sun is shining, and the sky is blue, what more can I ask for… Life is good and I’m happy!

0 comments to “Not everything turns out the way you want...”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger