24. maj 2011

Wunderschöne Harzen

,
I just spend some really nice days in Harzen Germany with my danisch club. We had 3 good days, with sunshine and lots of heightmeters. We arrived late thursday afternoon, and we barely got the bikes off the car before the sky opened, after some dinner we took a short but steep walk down the to atm to get some cash. Now that I don't live near the border anymore, I never have Euro on me.

The next to days, I did some good traning with + 100km everyday, just enjoying the courses, the climbs and the weather. I was just nice feeling the legs spin around, looking at the beautiful surroundings.
I'm really looking forward to come back again, maybe even for a longer period then just 3 days. I have some problems with my bluetooth, so I can't opload any pictures, but I'll see if I can get it done later.

/Nikoline

0 comments to “Wunderschöne Harzen”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger