6. november 2010

3 in row...

,
After a couple of days home in DK, I again found my self driving south at the German autobahn. This time my first destination was St. Wendel where the worldchampionsship this year is held, so it was a good opportunity to see and feel the course at race speed. After some very bad starts and performance at my last races, I finaly found my race mode :-) I had the best start for a long period, but unfortunaly 4 girls got away on the first lap, and I tried to catch them again, but I didn't not succes. I finish 5th, which I was satisfied with, because for the first time, everything again feld better on the bike. After the race we drove directly to Belgium where the next race was - the Superprestige in Zonhoven. A very sand and fast couse which I liked, at the start I was focused and felt ready for the race. After a good start I at the ending ran a bite out of powers, but I made it to the finised as number 16, my best UCI results so far, just one place outside of the premium range. Because I was so frustrated with my own performance at the WC I had registered for 3 races this weekend, determined to make just one good results.

So the menu next day was the Koppenberg cross, apparently one of the hardest races in Belgium. The course was one big MUD hole, and every 100 meter was hard work, so after 2 days of racing in my legs, it's was hard but fun work all the way around the course. I ended as nr. 20. I want to says thanks to Luc and his family for letting me stay at their house during the Koppenberg cross, and for the support in the pit, I know it was hard work cleaning the bikes lap after lap.

When I got home I had pre-christmas present from my sponsor GripGrab, so now I can't wait untill the real winther comes, for more info on all the nice stuff from check http://www.gripgrab.dk/


0 comments to “3 in row...”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger