9. november 2011

Finish, finito y terminado

,
The last couple of days have mentally been a rollercoaster. After a good ride at the Koppenberg-cross, where I finished 13, just 30 sec from a top 10 result.
I kind of suffered from a reality check, where everything just in someway just collapsed, and I was very closed to just driving back to Denmark, but I didn't. Now when I look back I'm really happy that I stayed here in Belgium. I think my mood change came after many weeks with lot of racing, travelling, getting new friends and just exploring everything new. For the first time since late august I did have to do anything, no races, not so much training because of my pressed ribs caused by a crash in a race Nacht Van Woerden. So all of a sudden I was forced to be complete alone, that was how I felt it. I just felt like the last man on earth. This feeling had I for 1 day, and I decided to go for a long ride on the bike, in order to "cry out" and clear my mind. This always helps me, nothing like riding our bike, and getting the thought right again.
The last week because of the no race schedule I have put all my focus on the bachelor assignment, and I can now say that I'm almost finish. Only need the little adjustments but I have decided no more writing, no more editing otherwise you can just continue for ever. Tonight I will be doing the last work on it, and then send it so that it can be handed over in time. Looking forward to getting this burden of my shoulders.

So with this after ride picture, I'm gonna end this blog post, and getting back to my assignment.

0 comments to “Finish, finito y terminado”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger