13. marts 2012

On track

,
I'm back or at least it feels like that.., but I don't know if I really have been gone.. Confused! So am I! The last few weeks, ever since I came back from Belgium, have been a roller coaster ride involving applying for social assistance, seeking jobs, finally figuring out what I want to do, what I want to study when cycling doesn't take up all my time and energy. I have realized this season that no matter how passionate I am about my cycling, I simply can't make it a living. Now I am back on the "right" side of the system - the side of the pay checks, and it feels God damn good. 

It's strange how many things for the moment just snaps into place. I still miss a lot of pieces for my "never-ending" puzzle, but at least now I can sense the how it could end up looking like! I have caught myself daydreaming about what my future may contain! 

First focus is to build a staircase so I can crawl up from the financial hole, which my Belgium 6 month stay has left me in, but the 2 of April I'm back into employment.  

0 comments to “On track”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger