16. maj 2011

Spring season

,
The 16th. of April my season started with the first part of the danish ladycup. The race went okay when thinking of my amount of training, I still miss some long training hours, but I' getting there.

Next race was the season opening of the danish Apfoss liga, for the first time we were ca. 20 girls at the start linie. In the race I never really found my rhythm, it felt like I just had one speed that day, just one big square thread. Still a long way to go there, until I can reach some proper MTB shape.


My next race was the second part of the ladycup. The race was hold on the west side of DK, with lots of wind and open roads. So we had a lot of "egde driving", I mist the outbreak of the day with 10 meters, I knew that I had to go with them, but I didn't had the power to close down the silly 10 meters, so I ended back in the peloton, trying some km so close the gap, with no success. I ended as number 7.



On Thursday I'm driving to Harzen on a small training camp, I'm planing on taking some good long hours on the bike hopefully the weather will be better then this weekend.

Now I think I need to go back to my bachelor writting...

all the best

0 comments to “Spring season”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger