20. juli 2011

DM XCO MTB

,









DM XCO MTB done! It was a very muddy and fun course which envolved a lot of running both uphill and downhill. The race went allright, and despite last year we were a lot of girls on the starting linie, so everything and everybody was set up for some good/serious racing. The weather wasn't the best, with rain and oppressive heat, which made it a really hard race. I ended as number 6 which was what I had expected. On the last lap I had cramps in both of my legs, but I kept on trying to keep the "running" speed uphill despite of my legs shouting no more! I like the fact that DM also ends up as one of the toughest races in the calender.

0 comments to “DM XCO MTB”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger