28. december 2011

Keep on rocking girl!

,
After saying goodbye this morning before leaving to Azencross, this blog post came to me in the car. Listing to our song in the radio, with (I got to be honest) tears running down my cheeks. I started remembering all the fun stuff we did, all the great times we shared down here, and now you are on your way home! I just wanted to let you know, that you girl -> you rock, and thank you for the great time, we had together.

I’m not good at saying goodbye, not good at emotions and words! That’s why I’m writing it all down, because there was so much, that I wanted to tell you, so much I wanted to thank you for. Most of all for just for being such a super friend, who could know, when we first met in Treviso, that 3 years later we would be housemates, and rocking the place in Blauberg J

The house already feels empty without you, who am I now supposed to watch cyclo cross with, and miss out the crucial point, just because we were talking. Still can’t figure out what happen, but like you said, it’s just one of those things, you never get to know.

Sad to say goodbye, but I know, we will have great times coming up.

Wishing you all the best! I know that all your dreams will come true, no matter what happens! 

/Nikoline

1 comments:

  • 30. december 2011 kl. 21.46
    Vicki says:

    Wow - Nikoline - you have said everything I wanted to say to you. Yes, I was upstairs with tears streaming down my face as you were driving to Azencross on Wednesday. And now as I sit here on Friday afternoon in Ottawa, I've got tears falling again.
    Watching the race today wasn't the same without our chatter and commentary on the race!
    I'm super proud of everything you have accomplished this season and I know there are amazing things in your future.
    We will see each other again - I know it. Keep on believing in yourself and you'll reach amazing heights!
    I'm forever thankful that we bumped into each other in Treviso in 2009!
    take care
    vicki

    delete

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger