9. marts 2012

An educational Friday.

,
After some quiet days which haven’t really been action packed. Because of my current situation with unemployment have I applied for social benefits? I have started on an approximately 3 weeks "educational program" as a "activation" because I'm under 30 then I have to do this program, which is completely waste of time and resources if you ask me! I can write page after page about this subject. The truth is that the system is set-up on a really non-functional way, and it seems like the no one is getting something out of it!

For me this is a necessary stop because I don’t have a job, but I’m searching and waiting for answers from the ones I already have talked with. For me this is a necessary evil as for many others in my “group”. Most of us have an idea on what they want to do, and we are just waiting for an answer from the university or military. It’s very frustrating and hate been treated like a child and being talked down to, as I don’t understand anything.

As I mentioned in my last post I’m starting but slowly to figure out what I want with my life, and this has involved a new application for a new study. Yep I’m planning and hoping for 4 more years on school benches, unbelievable but true. But before the dream can come true I’ll have to pass two tests, the first one starting in just a few weeks, and then I hopefully can start on the study photojournalism in Århus to either September or February. If not then I’m going to keep pursuing it until I get in.

Today I spent a lot of hours working on taking portrait which is something I have never done before! I had a very educational and fun Friday with my good friend, where I learnt quite a lot, my head is full of impressions and my new passion just reached new heights. Here are some of the highlights from the day. I still got a lot to learn and I have only just begun to photograph.


I want to say thank you to Tony for being so patient to day. All the pictures used in this post are from my educational Friday!  






0 comments to “An educational Friday.”

Send en kommentar

 

Nikoline Hansen Blog Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger